Skip to Content
Your Freedom Matters

Can You Migrate to the United States Without Marrying a U.S. Citizen?

Visa Application and Passport on top of American Flag

At Sekou Clarke Law Group (SCLG), we're addressing a common question: Can you migrate to the United States without marrying a U.S. citizen? The answer is yes, and we're here to guide you through the various immigration options available.

Exploring Alternative Paths to Residency

While marriage to a U.S. citizen is one way to obtain a green card, there are alternative routes to consider. From family-sponsored and employment-based visas to the diversity visa lottery program, our immigration experts can help you explore the best pathway for your unique circumstances.

Understanding Your Options

Our experienced attorneys are well-versed in the complexities of U.S. immigration law. We'll assess your eligibility and provide a tailored strategy to help you achieve your dream of residing in the United States.

Exclusive Offer: 30% Off Consultation for Newsletter Subscribers

As a valued newsletter subscriber, we're delighted to offer you an exclusive 30% discount on your initial consultation. Don't miss this opportunity to get expert insights and personalized guidance on your immigration journey.

To Claim Your Discount:

Contact us here.

Mention the code "IMMIGRATE30" when scheduling your consultation.

Empower your immigration aspirations with SCLG by your side. We look forward to helping you navigate the path to residency in the United States.

Share To: