Call (407) 269-8774 to Speak to Our Orlando Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyers Fighting For You
Our distinguished personal injury team at the Sekou Clarke Law Group help clients across the greater Orlando area recover the compensation they deserve for devastating motorcycle accident injuries. Our award-winning law firm has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured individuals and their loved ones.
Every year, thousands of motorcyclists are injured or killed in accidents caused by negligent drivers and other contributing factors, such as dangerous road conditions and pedestrians who fail to use caution when sharing the road with motorcycle riders. In fact, the National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) warns that motorcyclists are 5 times more likely to sustain a serious injury in an accident than people traveling in passenger vehicles.
If you have suffered a serious injury in a motorcycle accident, know that our seasoned personal injury lawyers are here to stand by your side and provide the reliable counsel your need to seek the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to under the law.
Call us today at (407) 269-8774 to discuss the details of your motorcycle accident with one of our compassionate legal professionals.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Although statistics show that motorcycle accidents occur less frequently than car crashes, the resulting injuries usually are far more devastating and far-reaching in their consequences for the motorcycle rider and passenger.
Common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Vehicles Making Left-Hand Turns: A significant percentage of all accidents involving motorcycles and cars are the result of the driver making a dangerous left-hand turn. These types of motorcycle accident occur at intersections while a vehicle is attempting to turn but fails to spot the motorcycle.
- Lane Splitting: When motorcyclists maneuver between two lanes of stopped or slowly moving cars, they are sometime struck by drivers changing lanes who didn’t see them. Lane splitting commonly causes motorcycle accidents because the minimal space makes it harder for riders to maneuver around potential hazards.
- Collisions with Fixed Objects: Motorcycles colliding with fixed objects also account for a substantial portion of motorcycle rider fatalities. Because motorcycle riders aren’t protected by a metal frame like drivers of other vehicles, they are more likely to be ejected during the accident and sustain catastrophic injuries after colliding with a fixed object.
- Road Hazards: There are a variety of dangerous road hazards that motorcyclists should be aware of, including irregular objects in the road, potholes, slick road conditions, dead animals in the roadway, and uneven heights between lanes.
- Distracted Drivers: When drivers are distracted by phone calls or text messages, they are at risk of colliding with motorcycles sharing the road.
Common Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries
The following are common injuries we have recovered compensation for on behalf of our clients:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Dental Injuries
- Road Rash or Friction Burns
- Lower Extremity Injuries
- Upper Extremity Injuries
- Muscle Damage
- Skull Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
What to Do If You Are Involved in a Motorcycle Accident?
Drivers must adhere to the rules of the road and take necessary measures to prevent an accident from occurring. If you were seriously injured in an accident because a driver failed to perform their legal duty and collided with your motorcycle, then you can take legal action against them to pursue compensation for your damages.
The Sekou Clarke Law Group is here to leverage our firm’s extensive resources to build a strong legal strategy so you can hold the negligent party responsible for their actions. Our highly skilled legal team is dedicated to pursing the maximum amount of compensation available for our clients, and you can count on us to handle all of the heavy lifting. From filing your claim to negotiating with insurers, we will have your back throughout your entire case and make sure that your rights and interests are fully protected.
To schedule your case consultation, please call (407) 269-8774 or contact us online.
“I am comfortable where I am because of his professional guidance.”- Stephen M.
“Mr. Clarke will drop anything to help a client in distress, and that's why I have him in my speed dial”- Wanjiku N.
“A few weeks later I was released and now I'm adjusting my status to become a Permanent resident.”- Desmond J.
Clients Are Like Family
Excellent Client Reviews