Call to Speak to Our Orlando (407) 269-8774 Premises Liability Team
Reliable Personal Injury Lawyers Advocating for Your Rights
All private property owners and business owners are responsible for ensuring their premises are reasonably safe for guests and visitors. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury due to poor property maintenance or dangerous conditions that the property owner failed to remedy, then you might be entitled to financial compensation for damages like medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering
Claims for personal injuries sustained on another party’s property fall into the area of law called premises liability. Premises liability claims can be very complex and difficult to prove, which is why you need to consult with a knowledgeable attorney who can guide you through the process and help ensure that your rights are protected.
Our team of trustworthy attorneys at The Sekou Clarke Law Group are here to stand by your side to help you take legal action and hold the negligent parties accountable for their actions. Our Orlando premises liability lawyers will vigorously pursue compensation for your injuries so that you can focus on recovering and moving on with your life.
Types of Premises Liability Claims We Handle
You can file a premises liability claim against any a property owner responsible for your injury, from private homeowners to retail store owners to landlords and municipal entities. This is because property owners are generally presumed to owe a duty of care to anyone lawfully on the property and can held legally liable if their negligence leads to injury or death.
Common premises liability claims that we take on at the Sekou Clarke Law Group include:
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Amusement park accidents
- Dog bites/attacks
- Negligent security leading to assaults
- Drownings and swimming pool accidents
- Trampoline accidents
- Apartment complex and building accidents
- Unsafe job/work site accidents
- Falling merchandise accidents
- Parking lot accidents
How to Prove a Premises Liability Claim
Premises liability claims are notoriously complex and require you to prove that a property owner is liable for your injuries and the resulting damages because they owed you a duty of care.
In order to have a successful premises liability case, you must prove the following factors:
- The property owner or property manager failed to reasonably care for the property
- The property owner or property manager knew or should have reasonably known that there was unsafe elements on the property
- The property owner or property manager failed to take proper steps to remedy unsafe property conditions
- Establish that it was the property owner or property manager’s negligence that created the dangerous conditions
- Establish that the property owner or property manager knew or should have known that criminal acts or activity will likely occur or is currently occurring on their property and failed to take the necessary security precautions
- Establish that a reasonable person would have identified the safety issue and fixed it
Reach Out to Our Skilled Premises Liability Team Today
At the Sekou Clarke Law Group, our highly skilled premises liability lawyers understand the intricacies regarding these types of cases. We are equipped with the extensive resources you need in your corner to prove that your injuries were the result of property owner negligence and that reasonable care was not taken to prevent such an event from happening.
We understand that injuries from a premises liability accident can leave you facing a number of new financial hardships as you try to stay on top of daily expenses and mounting medical bills. Turn to the Sekou Clarke Law Group today so we can help you pursue maximum compensation and hold the negligent party accountable for wrongdoing.
To schedule your case consultation with one of our premises liability attorneys, please call (407) 269-8774 or fill out our online contact form.
Real Reviews from Real Clients
“I am comfortable where I am because of his professional guidance.”- Stephen M.
“Mr. Clarke will drop anything to help a client in distress, and that's why I have him in my speed dial”- Wanjiku N.
“A few weeks later I was released and now I'm adjusting my status to become a Permanent resident.”- Desmond J.
What Makes Us Different
Clients Are Like Family
Excellent Client Reviews