Florida & New York Mass Visa Petition Attorney
Easy Filing & Management with The Sekou Clarke Law Group
The Sekou Clarke Law Group in Florida & New York makes it simple and stress-free for your business to file for a large amount of business visas all at once. When you need to bring in plenty of specialists from across borders, or maybe even start a new business here in the United States, you are going to need a stack of visas, each appropriate for each individual person. It is our mission to sort through all the personnel you need, determine the right type of visa for each of them, and handle all of the filing and responses on your behalf. Meanwhile, you can sit back and focus on other parts of your business — or maybe a well-deserved vacation!
Ready to file mass visa petitions? Call us at (407) 269-8774 or contact us online to learn more. Se habla español. Nós Falamos Português. Nou pale kreyòl ayisyen.
Business & Investor Visas We Can File for in Mass
Your business is unique, as are the people who comprise it, and so the business and investor visas you need will be unique as well. No matter the type of visa and how many you require, you can trust in our Florida & New York immigration lawyers to get the job done and in less time than you might think.
Business-related visas that you may need include:
- H-1B: Workers in specialty occupations generally enter the U.S. through an H-1B visa. Recent political shifts have jeopardized the ease of getting an H-1B visa for a foreign worker, so you should act quickly and with the help of an immigration lawyer.
- H-2B: A business visa designed to temporarily allow a foreigner to enter the U.S. for employment, usually related to a one-time or seasonal occupation. Agricultural services are not permitted under H-2B visas.
- O-1 visa: Individuals who are known for “extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics,” or who are famous in movies and television, can enter the U.S. with an O-1 visa. Need a celebrity to promote your business for a while? An O-1 visa is likely necessary.
- Q-1: A nonimmigrant visa that permits people to enter into the U.S. for a cultural exchange program, which can be related to employment in the States.
- R-1: Members of religious orders may be able to travel into America using an R-1 visa.
Investment visas can be helpful as well, including:
- E-2: For three to five years, an E-2 investor visa holder can enter and work in the U.S. as long as their work is related to an investment property they own or control. When an investment is profitable and the business requires continual support from the investor, it is possible to extend an E-2 visa indefinitely.
- EB-5: If an immigrant investor places a substantial amount of an investment in a commercial enterprise with the goal of creating at least 10 jobs, an EB-5 visa may be appropriate.
As it can be seen, there are many business and investor visa options. Let our team help you sort through them and get all the filing done in mass. It will be a major note checked off on your to-do list, and one less thing standing in the way of your business’s full potential.
Call (407) 269-8774 and ask our Florida & New York law firm about mass visa petition filings now.
He did everything he could and more to help me.he is a miracle worker.- Denise
Mr. Clarke helped my mom, his team made process seem quick and easy. The professionalism and communication was excellent. All our questions were answered and when we had doubts we were reassured. I would definitely recommend Mr. Clarke- Sasha C
The best move I ever made was to consult Mr. Clarke on my immigration matter. I am comfortable where I am because of his professional guidance.- Stephen M.
It's good to have one reliable lawyer at your disposal. Mr. Clarke will drop anything to help a client in distress, and that's why I have him in my speed dial. Mr. Sekou has no limitations on the number of aliens in one case. Whatever the number, he will serve you to the best of his ability. Some law firms put a certain limit, thereby making it almost impossible to get the help one really needs.- Wanjiku N.
I was detained by ICE few months ago and was placed in removal proceedings. My family and I reached out to several law firms and they all rejected my case because of the charges that I had. Subsequently with my last hope of having any lawyer representation my family contacted Mr. Sekou Clarke and he immediately said Yes!!! A few weeks later I was released and now I'm adjusting my status to become a Permanent resident. Thanks to Mr. Clarke and his remarkable team- Desmond J.
Mr Clarke very professional lawyer he represented me and a couple of family and friends would recomend him to anyone who wants real honest professional help.- Former Client
Sekou immediately after our first meeting put my mind at ease giving me hope while going through a difficult time in my life, while keeping constant communication with me and giving me words of encouragement at the same time he was able to handle my auto a- John
He kept me informed of every step that was taken to successfully complete my divorce.- Racquel