Immigration Lawyers in Orlando
Call Today 407.269.8774
Everyone Deserves a Chance For a Brighter Future

We are passionate about helping people achieve their dreams, whether through
fighting against the wrongs of yesterday or building a future for tomorrow.

Orlando Diplomatic Visa Attorneys

Assisting with A-1, A-2 & A-3 Visa Requests & Issues

Are you a government official traveling to the United States for diplomatic relations? If so, you will need to apply for an A-1 or A-2 visa before your trip. Any family members accompanying you will also need a visa. Whether you are applying, renewing, or requesting a change the status, we can help. At The Sekou Clarke Law Group, we give personalized attention to each case. No story is the same. You need unique and specific attention to make sure your case is heard.

Call an Orlando diplomatic visa attorney at (407) 269-8774 to get started.

Who Needs an A-1 or A-2 Visa?

You will need to apply for a diplomatic visa if you are a Head of State or a Head of Government, regardless of your purpose for travel.

You also need to maintain one of these visas if you are a(n):

  • Official or a full-time employee assigned by the government that is traveling to the U.S. to serve at a foreign consulate or embassy
  • Government minister and cabinet member
  • Representative or staff of a representative from the European Union or African Union
  • Immediate family member traveling with a diplomat
  • Foreign military member stationed at a U.S. base
  • Official meeting a written request from your country to come to the U.S. for official, government-related business
  • Foreign military member assigned for a foreign embassy or consulate in the U.S.

This list is not exhaustive, and other foreign parties may be required to hold an A-1 or A-2 visa. A-3 visas are also available for employees and attendants of A-1 and A-2 visa holders.

Renewing Your Diplomatic Visa

If you are currently in the U.S. and need to renew your visa, you will need to collect a lot of documentation and complete a lot of paperwork. The main application form is known as the Form DS- 1648. You will need an embassy, organization, or mission seal on the confirmation page of this application. Travelers with A-3 visas cannot apply for renewal in the U.S.

Changing the Status of Your Visa

Life changes can sometimes require U.S. visitors to change the status of their visa to remain in the United States. If your mission is altered, we can help you make sure you have the proper visa. There is excessive paperwork involved in changing your visa status from the U.S. With our intimate knowledge of immigration law, we may prove an invaluable asset during this time. We are experienced, multilingual, and compassionate.

If you need assistance, our team is here. Call an Orlando immigration attorney at (407) 269-8774 right now.

Real Reviews from
Real Clients

  • He listened to me, even if he was going in to court and being so caring of nature he would understand and this was the most important trait as he felt more like a friend than the clean cut suave lawyer I hired.

    “Saying thank you does not do him justice however I'm eternally grateful and if your ever in need of professional help, specifically immigration, then do not hesitate to contact Mr Clarke.”


  • On top of excellent service Sékou is a very warm-hearted and caring person - I highly recommend turning to him for advise and help!!

    “Unfortunate last minute I realized that my green card was expired so I was not able to sad!! ”


  • He was extremely knowledgeable, without his help, I know i would still be going through the process and waiting.

    “There are not enough words to thank him for helping me obtain something I truly didn't think I could on my own.”


  • He has been very professional, very attentive to all my needs.

    “He still working on my case, but has been very professional, very attentive to all my needs not only with the case but also when it comes to my health and my injuries.”


  • He is the epitome of professionalism and he knows the law.

    “ He handled my immigration case and he did so with confidence from the outset and l believed in him and of course everything turned out great (not that I thought otherwise).”