Immigration Lawyers in Orlando
Call Today 407.269.8774
Everyone Deserves a Chance For a Brighter Future

We are passionate about helping people achieve their dreams, whether through
fighting against the wrongs of yesterday or building a future for tomorrow.

Family Immigration Attorney in Orlando

Fighting to Keep Families Together

Home is where your family is. If you are trying to immigrate to the United States, being separated can be devastating. At the Sekou Clarke Law Group, we are passionate about bringing families together so that they can truly call America home. If you are dealing with family immigration problems, call our dedicated team right away. Our compassionate team of immigrant attorneys understands your plight. We use our experience and knowledge to advocate for those who can’t fight for themselves.

Call (407) 269-8774 right now to speak with an Orlando family immigration lawyer at our firm.

Sponsoring a Relative

If you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident, you may be able to petition to sponsor a relative so that he or she can travel to the U.S. To sponsor, you need to prove that your income is sufficient to cover all living expenses for the relative you wish to immigrate. Most of this information can be communicated on an I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Form. You also must show evidence of your financial stability. After the USCIS confirms that you are capable of supporting a relative, you have to sign an Affidavit of Support. Once this is recorded, the intending immigrant can apply for a visa to travel to the U.S.

What Relatives Qualify for Family Immigration?

In most cases, only immediate relatives can apply for family-based immigration. There are specific visas given to individuals with different relations to their U.S. sponsor.

Relatives that may be able to immigrate to the U.S. include:

  • Spouses
  • Unmarried children under the age of 21
  • Orphans adopted abroad by a U.S. citizen
  • Orphans that will be adopted in the U.S. by a U.S. citizen
  • Parents of a U.S. citizen at least 21 years old

Individuals that are related to a U.S. permanent resident may be able to travel on a limited visa. Other relatives that may be able to immigrate include unmarried children of U.S. citizens that are over 21 and their minor children, married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, their spouses and their minor children, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens with their spouses and minor children.

Let us do what we can to reunite your family. If sponsorship is not an option, we will explore other options provided by the USCIS. When it comes to immigration, we are passionate about searching for solutions that lead to your best future.

Give our Orlando family immigration lawyers a call at (407) 269-8774.

Real Reviews from
Real Clients

  • He is the complete professional; punctual, detailed-oriented and most of all, factual.

    “He was extremely helpful. He is the complete professional; punctual, detailed-oriented and most of all, factual. Thank you, Sekou for your help, it made the difference for us!”


  • I would recommend him to anyone in Central Florida.

    “He kept me informed of every step that was taken to successfully complete my divorce.”


  • He is very professional and I certainly recommend his services.

    “It was evident from the initial meeting that he was competent in the area and provided excellent guidance.”


  • On top of excellent service Sékou is a very warm-hearted and caring person - I highly recommend turning to him for advise and help!!

    “Unfortunate last minute I realized that my green card was expired so I was not able to sad!! ”


  • He was very passionate, Energetic & professional.

    “I was surprised at his knowledge of immigration case law.”

    Former Client